Damage to the phone consists of several levels. The term most widely used among the service center is the damage Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3. Each level depends on the scale or least damage.
For level 1, the interference tends to be mild and can be overcome by the user. One was the treatment of damage caused by viruses.
Most mobile phones are exposed to the virus using the Symbian operating system 1st Edition and 2nd Edition.
1. Install antivirus
Some viruses that do not interfere with the start-up process can be anticipated with antivirus. Some popular anti-virus is:
– Netkin, the Chinese-made antivirus available for Symbian phones. It can be downloaded on netqin.com.
In addition to making the PC antivirus, Kaspersky also have special products for mobile products. More information at kaspersky.com
– F-Secure as well as Kaspersky, F-Secure first known in the PC product. You can download it on mobile.f-secure.com.
2. Hard reset / formatting
Hard reset or format the memory is done as a last effort if your phone is not able to startup or process in the main menu. If you have this, you can make a hard reset by pressing a secret key, i.e. turn off your phone and press the call button, figures 3 and star buttons simultaneously, and then the phone. This method can only be done for mobile Phones Symbian 2 Edition.
But you should remember before performing a hard reset, first move the files in phone memory to a safe place, such as a memory card. Another way to make a hard reset the Nokia phone is by pressing the * # 7370 #. And enter the default code 12345
Average damage to the Symbian phones is on the system or software. The hard reset is supposed to be done before deciding to perform software repair by repair box.
A hard reset also known as master reset and each class have different ways of doing this. Here is how to make a master reset for Nokia S40 and communicators.
– type the key * # 7780 #,
– Enter the standard code 12 345
– Press yes and the phone will restart.
This method is quite effective in overcoming the restart problem.
Nokia Communicator (9210, 9300 and 9500)
– Turn off the phone
– Remove the battery and external memory and wait for about 20 seconds and insert the battery
– Open the phone to show the inner screen, after the screen is immediately press Ctrl Shift F keys simultaneously. Do this before the hand logo is displayed on the screen.
Be aware of virus threat by updating on your mobile phone news and review.